Last Revised: July 1, 2023
Effective July 1, 2023
Digital Media Money cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as needed for us to deliver our world-class products, services, websites, and mobile applications (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
– Telephone number
– Date of birth
– Email address
– Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If you have any questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is actively monitored and managed to provide you with a trustworthy experience.
What information do we collect?
We collect information to provide you with the best possible experience when you use our Services. Much of the personal data you provide is collected directly from you when you:
(1) Create an account or purchase any of our Services (e.g., billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification).
(2) Request assistance from our customer support team (e.g., phone number).
(3) Complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (e.g., email).
(4) Participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise engage in activities we promote that require information about you.
In addition, we collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we wanted to highlight and explain them further:
Account-related information is collected in association with your use of our Services, such as account number, purchases, information requests, customer service requests, and notes or details explaining your inquiries and our responses.
Data about the usage of Services is automatically collected when you use and interact with our Services. This information includes specific data about your interactions with the features, content, and links contained within the Services, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences, and cookie data. Some of this data may be capable of approximating your location.
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data. We may combine this data with information we already have about you to update, expand, and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If others provide us with your personal data, they must do so only with your consent, consistent with applicable data protection laws. Examples of these sources include social media platforms, marketing leads, and publicly available data.
How do we use your information?
We process personal data for these purposes:
1. To provide the Services you request: We use your personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations and provide you with access to our Services, such as processing payments, delivering products or services, and managing your account.
2. To ensure the best customer experience: We use your personal data to enhance and personalize your experience with our Services, including tailoring the content, recommendations, and advertisements we provide to you.
3. To communicate with you: We may use your personal data to send important notices, updates, and promotional materials. We may also use your personal data to respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and keep you informed about new features or changes to our Services.
4. To improve our Services: We analyze usage data and conduct research to understand how our Services are used, identify areas for improvement, and develop new features and functionalities.
5. To protect our legal rights and prevent misuse: We may use your personal data to detect, prevent, and address fraud, unauthorized access, and other illegal activities, as well as to enforce our terms of service and protect the rights, property, or safety of Digital Media Money, our users, and others.
6. To comply with legal obligations: We may process your personal data to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal requests, such as tax or accounting requirements.
How do we share your information?
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our Services. These third parties are contractually obligated to handle your data securely and only process it based on our instructions.
We may also share your personal data with:
1. Business partners: We may share your personal data with trusted business partners to provide you with joint promotions, offers, or other collaborative services.
2. Legal and regulatory authorities: We may disclose your personal data to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable government requests.
How do we protect your information?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. These measures include data encryption, firewalls, access controls, and regular security assessments. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Your rights and choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal data:
1. Access and update: You have the right to access and update your personal data. You can do this by logging into your account settings or contacting us directly.
2. Rectification and erasure: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data or the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
3. Data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller.
4. Withdrawal of consent:
If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
5. Objection and restriction: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or request the restriction of its processing under certain circumstances.
6. Marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us directly.
Please note that certain rights and choices may be subject to legal restrictions or limitations. We may require additional information from you to verify your identity and process your requests.